2005年的年底,我来了
2006年的年中,我离开
2007年的年初,我回来
不知道你们还好不好???
一直很喜欢这首歌曲,
我们的告别,,,,,

In my hands 手中,
A legacy of memories 握着留下的回忆,
I can hear you say my name 犹可听见你呼唤我名字
I can almost see your smile 甚至看到你的微笑
Feel the warmth of your embrace 感觉到来自你温暖的拥抱
But there is nothing but silence now 但是为什么现在只剩下沉默
Around the one I loved 你是我爱的唯一
Is this our farewell? 这真的是我们的永别吗
Sweet darling you worry too much, my child 亲爱的,别担心那么多,我的孩子
See the sadness in your eyes 看得见你眼中的悲伤
You are not alone in life 生命中你其实并不孤独
Although you might think that you are 尽管你可能这样认为你很寂寞
Never thought 没想到
This day would come so soon 分别日子来的这么快
We had no time to say goodbye 我们都来不及说再见
How can the world just carry on? 世界怎么继续下切
I feel so lost when you are not by my side 我迷失自己因为你没在我身边
But there's nothing but silence now 什么现在只剩下沉默
Around the one I loved 你是我爱的唯一
Is this our farewell? 这难道真的是我们的永别吗
So sorry your world is tumbling down 别伤心,当你遇到挫折
I will watch you through these nights 我会整夜看着你,想着你,
Rest your head and go to sleep 把头埋在我怀抱,慢慢睡去
Because my child, this not our farewell. 因为这不是我们的永别,
This is not our farewell.这不是我们的永别!

